Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bsquared Design

It's about time to put some artwork on here as I've been meaning to for a while. I FINALLY finished my finals, and barring another near meltdown as I experienced this afternoon, I should be good to go after Thursday. All of these were done in the past two quarters.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
retro video game illustration, I've become vaguely interested with emulating retro designs lately for some reason.

Photobucket
this is just silly

Photobucket
A fish tie - that's just really silly

Photobucket
And I'm rather pleased with this one. texture credits go to Anna Coffman, she takes amazing texture photos!

Photobucket
the onesie credit goes to Cole Proffitt

So obviously not all of these are meant to be portfolio material, but hopefully some of you enjoy them for what they are as I do. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment